If you have been instructed by our Support Team to return you device for repair and have completed the Returned Goods Authorization form, please refer to the information below to help ensure your device arrives successfully back at Biomeme. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Place the carrying case -- with the Franklin inside -- in a separate cardboard box.
- Unless you are told otherwise by the Support Team, please only ship back the Franklin device. Keep any phone and cables with you.
- On the outside of the box, attach the UN 3481 Lithium Ion battery sticker (pictured below).
- You can also simply print out the image below and then tape on the outside of the cardboard box using clear packing tape
- Using a permanent black marker, write the following on the outside of the cardboard box, preferably near the UN 3481 sticker: IATA code: P.I. 967 - II
- Ship the device to following address and send the tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org:
ATTN: Support Team
1015 Chestnut St, Suite 1401
Philadelphia, PA 19107